Wednesday, 12 April 2017

Final soundtrack and sound effects



After listening and adding sound effects to my film i have finally chosen different digetic and non-digetic music/sound effects which will contribute to the build up of horror in the opening of the film making it an effective opening.  I chose these from premium beat which had a variety of different genres so it was extremely helpful as I was able to fin the sound effects for the forest and the house which were directly appropriate for that shot.

suspicious behaviour : non-digetic 

youtube - sirens, helicopters: diegetic sound 

youtube- scream 

youtube- forest sounds 


I have chosen the forest sounds to create a more realistic approach which will be a diegetic sound in the opening first minute, it will be interrupted by the sirens and helicopters during the second minute which will give a sense of suspense and a horror atmosphere. Suspicious behaviour will run in parallel with the forest and helicopter sounds but will first be quite, but will become louder as Amy approaches the warning sounds, this sound will be non-diegetic as I will be adding it in for affect but she will not be able to hear this. The loud scream at the end when Amy gets attacked leaves the viewers in horror but also makes the audience jump. 


Below are the links to the sound effects and soundtracks I have used


https://www.premiumbeat.com/royalty_free_music/songs/suspicious-behaviour?auto





No comments:

Post a Comment