The focus group is used to analyse what the public see as a successful horror film but to also engage with our target audience before the production so feedback given would help in the production process and adjusting any last bits. Also by having a focus group some questions may lead onto others which will be helpful to the production. These are some of the questions that I could ask but I necessarily use these exact questions but its a plan on ones that I can ask.
Questions-
1) What is your favorite horror film and why?
2) Why do you enjoy horror films ?
3) What do you think stops a horror film from being successful?
4) What would you prefer a killer to be wearing?
5) Build up first or straight into action?
6) When watching the draft was you engaged?
7) What should be changed for the main production and why?
8) What was successful in your eyes about the draft?
Must include - treatment and film draft and ask them to analyse both
Also I must make sure that this research does not ask the same questions that my survey does.
No comments:
Post a Comment